It is now September, ten months that we have had to endure the wrath of this administration. Apparently winning on the idea of “yes we can,” he thinks that he has carte blanche to do what he wants instead of listening to the will of the people. Being a Constitutional scholar you might think that he would know better, that our government was set up as one by the people, for the people. You know those of us that he has little regard for. Hopefully our message will be heard loud and clear as we descend upon Washington, DC. this month. There will be thousands, hopefully hundreds of thousands people that will march with one voice to send a clear, concise message that we are tired, fed up and just not going to take anymore of what he has to offer. This is America, land of the Free, home of the Brave! With this being said, lets take a little trip down memory lane to see just what he has done in the first six months of being in “our house.”……….
Obama’s First Six Months’ Accomplishments
1. Offended the Queen of England.
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega.
4. Kissed Socialist Hugo Chavez on the cheek.
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia.
6. Sided with Hugo Chavez and Communist Fidel Castro against Honduras.
7. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions while they’re building their nuclear weapons.
8. Gave away billions to AIG also without pre-conditions.
9. Expanded the bailouts.
10. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.
11. Doubled our national debt.
12. Announced the termination of our new missile defense system the day after North Korea launched an ICBM.
13. Released information on U.S. intelligence gathering despite urgings of his own CIA director and the prior four CIA
14. Accepted without comment that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other nominees
withdrew after they couldn’t take the heat.
15. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who identified military veterans and abortion opponents as “dangers to
16. Ordered that the word “terrorism” no longer be used and instead refers to such acts as “man made disasters.”
17. Circled the globe to publicly apologize for America’s world leadership.
18. Told the Mexican president that the violence in their country was because of us.
19. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from the Department of Commerce.
20. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion to Cuba of a 9-year-
old whose mother died trying to bring him to freedom in the United States.
21. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the
next day announces members of the Bush administration may stand trial for “torturing” three 9/11 terrorists by
pouring water up their noses.
22. Low altitude photo shoot of Air Force One over New York City that frightened thousands of New Yorkers.
23. Sent his National Defense Advisor to Europe to assure them that the US will no longer treat Israel in a special
manner and they might be on their own with the Muslims.
24. Praised Jimmy Carter’s trip to Gaza where he sided with terrorist Hamas against Israel.
25. Nationalized General Motors and Chrysler while turning shareholder control over to the unions and freezing out
retired investors who owned their bonds. Committed unlimited taxpayer billions in the process.
26. Passed a huge energy tax in the House that will make American industry even less competitive while costing
homeowners thousands per year.
27. Announced nationalized health care “reform” that will strip seniors of their Medicare, cut pay of physicians,
increase taxes yet another $1 trillion, and put everyone on rationed care with government bureaucrats deciding
who gets care and who doesn’t.
28. Almost forgot “ordered” the closing of Gitmo
Bloomberg: Daschle says, “Health care reform will not be pain free. Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them,” while former Colorado Governor Dick Lamm says seniors have “a duty to die.” If this does not sufficiently raise your ire, just remember that the President, Senators and Congressmen have their own special gold plated health care plan which is guaranteed the remainder of their lives and they are not subject to this new law if they pass it.
Now we have the possibility of Obama pulling the plug on yet another feature of our lives that we have grown quite fondly of…………………………………………………
~This march on Washington will be one of the most important moment of our lives, I pray that many attend…I pray for our safety~….